Why use a wrap/sling?
- Increases lactation by increasing the release of hormones essential for good milk supply
- Can be used from birth to 3-4 years
- Have a variety of carrying positions
- Allows breastfeeding whilst carrying the baby
- Brings your baby to the centre of activity
- Suitable for every carer and body shape
- Encourages happy, settled babies as they feel safe and secure
- Reduces crying in infants
- Helps settle colicky babies
Do check the following before use:
- Manufacturers’ instructions
- Check on correct positioning
- Check with a health professional if your baby is premature, low birth weight, has respiratory difficulties or multiple birth.
- Light and compact making it ideal for travelling
- Quick and easy to put on!
Where can I hire a sling from?
Safe baby wearing
The TICKS rule for safe baby wearing:
In view at all times
Close enough to kiss
Keep chin off chest
For more information on TICKS, please click here